• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going to the toilet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to the toilet

You’d think it was easy to have a quick Jimmy, wouldn’t you? But you’d be wrong! Oh so very wrong. It’s an event fraught with danger and risk. You enter the room and find that someone has unleashed the mother of stenches. You go quickly to the cubicle (urinals are suspicious devices!). But then someone else enters the room. What do you do? You can’t leave the anonymity of the cubicle as it will be assumed that you have been unloading depth charges and created the unholy pollution causing everyone to gag. So you have to wait until they leave. But then some other git enters, then another, and another. Before you know it, you’ve been trapped in the cubicle for an hour until you can finally escape without anyone noticing.

Ha ha, so you think that’s the end, don’t you!? Wrong again, fool! Now you return to your desk and have to start lying because colleagues want to know where you’ve been for the past hour. You can’t let them know you were in the toilet as they’d assume you either had a severe bowel disorder or had been happily fiddling with the little fella whilst flicking through copies of Bella. So you tell them that you popped downstairs to speak with the marketing director. Only your colleague has just ended a telephone conversation with the director and knows you are lying. Your credibility is shot. Colleagues shun you. Your wife leaves you taking the kids with her. The dog runs off and shop assistants refuse to serve you.

There is only one solution. Take an old milk bottle with you and never leave your desk. It’s a jungle out there.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

No! I say be proud in your bodily functions. When going for a number two take a couple of housebricks in with you and throw them in the pan as soon as someone else enters.

I'll just report to the magistrates court for my ASBO shall I?

Comment

oh how true - I seen it happen - we even have a sign in the loos that more or less say don't leave any logs after you've been, make sure you flush the loo!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

http://www.engr.mun.ca/~zhikai/research/toilet.gif

This often helps people understand the complexities of the modern toilet
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
          http://www.engr.mun.ca/~zhikai/research/toilet.gif

This often helps people understand the complexities of the modern toilet
          arrr make is sooo much clearer!
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Why should you be ashamed of making a stink in the bog. It's a f?????g BOG.

Comment

Working...
            X