• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

generalistas vs tpders - who would win?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

generalistas
    21.05%
    tpders
    26.32%
    andyw
    52.63%

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Presumably the TPD votes won't be counted...
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

a hint for the tpders - this thread is still in general so you can be as rough as you like - you can even

But when this thread is bumped to LR you have to give them all a

Comment

Otherwise known as experience vs youth.

TPDers, schput. I piss on them. Well some of them, the ones I never heard of after several years on the board, you know the ones who turn up with several thousand posts who 'joined' last month....
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post

TPDers, schput. I piss on them. Well some of them, the ones I never heard of after several years on the board, you know the ones who turn up with several thousand posts who 'joined' last month....
          So we should all be introduced to you before making lots of posts?

Hi snaw pleased to meet you

Can I go and post several thousand drivels now?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            So we should all be introduced to you before making lots of posts?

Hi snaw pleased to meet you

Can I go and post several thousand drivels now?
            Nope, the question was TPD vs Generalistas. Not all that hard a concept but hey, I never underestimate this board.

But keep up the drivel, you've been doing a fine job.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Nope, the question was TPD vs Generalistas. Not all that hard a concept but hey, I never underestimate this board.

But keep up the drivel, you've been doing a fine job.
              why thank you kind Sir. I do hope I have kept purely to drivel and never posted anything of use?

Comment

Some of us aren't NEW some of us have merely evolved, a form of Transgenesis the introduction a transgene (politeness) we thus exhibit a new property and transmit that property to our offspring through the medium of tpd.
                I remember the old board, and I remember the old members, some of whom have failed to evolve from their low brow ignorance.
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I voted for AndyW
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Quite! Seems to be the ones whose lives revolve around an internet forum who seem to be the problem. They know who they are. Sort out your lives. The answer does not lie here.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X