• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Counting Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

How was the concert?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How was the concert?

It was a good show, very enjoyable.

The evening was only marred by the most woefully inadequate provision of bar services that I have ever seen.

I tried twice to get a beer and abandoned both attempts because the crush at the bar was 10 people deep and didn't move.

I was driving and only wanted the one so it wasn't too much of a hardship. If I had arranged things so that I wasn't driving specially so that I could drink then I would have been livid.

We stopped off at a pub on the way home and even that shut early which just about sums up my attempts to purchase a drink last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X