• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Counting Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First proper contracting (Freelance up till then) experience building an intranet site.

(ach Katie!)

Dating girlfriend-now-fiancée - revisited my art experience and practiced over and over and over again until I developed my own style of sorts. Combining classic illustration techniques with multimedia, some interesting experiments. Inspired by Aardman, Pixar and some seriously skilled fellas at my mate's software training house.
    Last edited by realityhack; 6 March 2008, 14:28.

Comment

rh mate, do you need someone to talk to?
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

2009 - the year the universe ended
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          rh mate, do you need someone to talk to?
          Come on in, take a seat - wait - hold that pose! That's great - I'll just adjust this light here, and, that's great.

Took up portraiture in oils. Learnt all about tonal drawing and colour mixing (in an additive and subtractive method). So much to learn still - an amazing discipline. Hey - keep your chin up, face towards the window. Brill.

Oh, and I ought to add - discovered this bunch of loonies on CUK!!! Glad to know a lot of you.
          Last edited by realityhack; 6 March 2008, 14:35.

Comment

Now living in a much more salubrious area of London, enjoying going to the gym, enjoying my work, generally having a good time. Making more money - always a nice thing to do.

Comment

2008. a good year for posting in tpd.

Comment

Comment

RH invoicing ltd will continue to thrive, RH will be a husband, and Mrs RH will have graduated from university. RH invoicing ltd will consider moving it's base to Bristol or Cardiff.

Comment

2011 zeity celebrates post number 100k

Comment

sasguru may need to start shaving. His mother buys him a 'my first shaving kit' for his birthday.

Comment

Working...
                      X