• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Premiership Champions 2003/2004

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You picked me up when I said that...only 8 according to you.
    That was LAST season Degsy - you had a game in hand though (which you duly won ) so in reality it was 5 pts.

Comment

Darren U - cheers for doing us a massive favour by beating the nouveau riche showponies and enabling us to win the league at Sh1te Hart Lane
      By my reckoning, that means we have won the league at their place as many times (and possibly more) than they have
      Although when I saw the looks on the faces of the thousands of Spuds who were waiting for us outside when we were finally let out of the ground, I did begin to wonder if it ws actually much of a 'favour'...:\ Strangely enough, none of the violence was reported, and yet Northumberland Park was beginning to look like Fallujah at one stage. I see the Spuds are still as bitter as ever.
      Great goal by Shearer btw, hope you go on to finish 4th, and best of luck against Marseille, if any team deserves a trophy after 35 years, it's your lot. Up the Toon !

Comment

Working...
      X