• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tibetan Buddhism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tibetan Buddhism

Watching video of "Seven years in Tibet". What a great lot. When building foundations they had to carefully remove all the earthworms and put them somewhere else, with suitable apologies.

Just like the Xoggoth household. It takes me hours to have a bonfire because I have to carefully inspect every twig before I throw it on to make sure it doesn't have any spiders or anything on it.

I don't think Mrs. Fiddle is a Buddhist - it's getting close to that time of year when I have to beat a path to the door through huge piles of ant powder and lakes of boiling water after she's decided to try to get rid of them for the 247th time. Dunno why she bothers - they don't do much harm sfaik and are virtually impossible to eradicate.

Comment

Working...
    X