• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Milan.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milan.

R U an ex-pat or an ex-prat?

Oh goody goody. Is it bean's turn to be got at? Bags I pull his pants down before we tie his shoe laces together and put him in the dustbin. I just long to fulfill all my fantasies by looking at his smooth black bottom.

Comment

Steady Xog. Wedgie first, you know the rules...

Mordy in "Let's do this properly" Mode

Comment

I suggest we set on him in a group, running in one at a time and giving him a dirty great big crack on the back of the head.

A small newbie can shout 'fight fight' and Mark Snowdon will have to be called to drag him out.

Comment

you think so.

Without wanting to lower myself to your second hand mondeo and semi-detached house level of lifestyle it is time step and ask what your point is ?

Milan.

Comment

A small newbie can shout 'fight fight'
            Does it have to be a newbie? AtW has got his hand up...

Mordy in "Ooh Er Missus" mode

Comment

How did you know I have a semi detached house. Actually it's link detached.:rolleyes

Right. In the bin with him lads!

Comment

are there anything but semi's or should I better say link detached in Bracknell ?

The only nice building in Bracknell is that old place in the middle of the concrete jungle shopping centre.

You want me to come to the shop Saturday to clear this up ?

Milan.

Comment

He doesn't live in Bracknell, Beansey, and neither do I.

Comment

is that good or bad ?

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X