• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spot the difference

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot the difference

Charlie Slater

Threaded

Or are me eyes going from too many "Self Help Mags"?

Threaded fiddled that picture on his site somehow (he is a very clever bloke you know) Luckily I saved the original before he switched it ...

Comment

Wow... thats even more of a match... If only poor old Charlie could afford a posh sports car as a taxi.... :rollin

Comment

if you ask me (and I know you wont, but I answer anyway) - the face of that guy is strikingly similar to that of Milan's - can someone post his photo to enable better comparison?

just come to think of it - Milan - slave-rate like Skoda driving loser is the same person as Lambo driving rich threaded!

Comment

> similar to that of Milan's - can someone post his photo

Speaking from a purely personal level I'd rather they didn't - I've just eaten an egg & bacon butty from the canteen.

Comment

pix

If you guys gona post pictures of each other can we have really nice pix to look at, i.e. is there anyone here who resembles Brad Pitt in his latest body shape as seen in Troy --- coooore his shoulders arms not to mention his freaky muscly thighs .. wow, he must've been training for months to get this shape... could there be a man with a more perfect shape??

Comment

Re: pix

> If you guys gona post pictures of each other can we have really nice pix to look at

you mean you want to see mine???

Comment

Re: pix

Here I am....

Comment

look

look at this one

www.empiremovies.com/gallery/troy_34.shtml

Comment

Working...
                  X