• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poison

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poison

Look , I like my coffee white no sugar. The ****** coffe machine here keeps traces of sugar from previous drinks no matter how many cups of water I pull out first.

Its like taking poison>:

It's not by any chance a Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Nutrimatic model is it?

Comment

:rollin

Comment

I think if you do the smallest of wees in your coffee, the bitterness of the urine will neutralise the sugar taste.

Comment

good thinking - i'm off to try it now

Comment

interesting

did you feel the necessity to come to this BB and start a whole new thread about sugar in your coffee??

Comment

Re: interesting

It makes a change from what somebody had for lunch or what they dreamt about over the weekend.

Comment

hey roger

I tried your suggestion - i think i need to see a doctor or something. It started to foam up with a head like a guiness and it tasted horrible.

funny thing - when i came out of the cubicle there was a guy coming out the next one and he had a cup in his hand as well:lol

Comment

Working...
                X