• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good old Tony...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good old Tony...

The Leader

Jeez. 33kb of HTML for that.You're right.

Comment

Gosh - that's the first time I've looked at that picture and realised there just aren't enough chairs for the Apostles ("The Last Buffet"?)

Comment

"However, at least I now have somewhere to store my ramblings. 4 June 2004"

Eh? What happened to your other site about your games stuff with your tunes and things on and that nice picture of you telling us you were 5'8"and well endowed and inviting all the other nice young men to come and play games with you? Or was that really someones else's site all the time and you were just pretending to be him?

Comment

:rollin

Classic !

Er...I forgot that I had made that site, so when I asked publisher to upload, the site was blown out of the water. Good job too, I say.

I'm working on a new site, but this time, I'm going to try and lure meerkats for debauched sex behind the sofa whilst Mrs BGG is unaware while she watches newsnight.

God those marsupials..where do they get it from, eh ? Horney little beasts and no mistakin', and the real bonus is that they fry well in the morning from the night before.

What do you reckon on marsupials Xog ?

Comment

Working...
          X