• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

M o i s t p u s s y

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M o i s t p u s s y

I'll bet that was one annoyed kitty.

Comment

Is that a baking tray it's standing in? And what happened to its eyes? You cruel man.

Comment

@#%$ scan

Seeing the photo reminded me of a site called "cat scan" that used to exist, where people slapped their helpless moggy under the scanner lid and posted the results.

I've found the old link (www.cat-scan.com) but it's now for sale, anyone know if it's still around somewhere else?

Comment

C A T scan

Bloody hell, what's wrong with the word cat in the title...

Comment

removed, double posted

Comment

Re: .

I think it's the initial stages of this process

If not then clearly somebody is deficient in their culinary skills - cat meringue tastes terrible - they should either be deep fat fried or (if a bit old) stewed in a pot roast.

Comment

Re: .

Fiddle.

I bow down to you. What an exceptional find.

We're not worthy.

Comment

Working...
                X