• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I get pissed tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I get pissed tonight

or save it for tommorow?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Can we have a poll please?

I would keep sober so you can post more.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Can we have a poll please?

I would keep sober so you can post more.
      The phissed posts are much more entertaining

Comment

have you noticed that you cannot delete posts anymore - used to be as long as no one had replied you could delete...that function is no more

Hmmm no animated avatars, no deleting of posts...strange things are happening around this board

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          have you noticed that you cannot delete posts anymore - used to be as long as no one had replied you could delete...that function is no more

Hmmm no animated avatars, no deleting of posts...strange things are happening around this board
          deleting of posts or threads?

Comment

deleting of posts or threads?
            threads...you know what I meant

Comment

threads...you know what I meant

In fact I didn't. I tried to delete a thread a hile ago and couldn't - I never knew you could?

Is it to stop sasguru deleting TPD?

Comment

In fact I didn't. I tried to delete a thread a hile ago and couldn't - I never knew you could?

Is it to stop sasguru deleting TPD?
                Used to be a handy get out ploy when (like this thread) you post something you rather wish you hadn't & as long as there had been no replies you could delete it - hopefully before the mods clocked it

Comment

Used to be a handy get out ploy when (like this thread) you post something you rather wish you hadn't & as long as there had been no replies you could delete it - hopefully before the mods clocked it
                  Put up lots of other threads and watch this one sink?
                  Or go and fluff lots of old threads?

Comment

Yes, the best thing for you is for there to be no more posts on this thread and in the end it will sink out of sight.

hmmm, I've not helped with that have I?

Comment

Working...
                    X