• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I get pissed tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Did you not read the thread about the course she was going to do?
    No! what course ? Linky please
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      No! what course ? Linky please
      http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-going-do.html

Comment

I decided to give her a try out - her reply(ies) depressed me alot! She should not be let anywhere near people who think they have issues.

Though I liked the person (Spartacus/Troll?) who said "90% need to be told to pull themselves together - the other 10% will just top themselves". very funny.

Comment

I decided to give her a try out - her reply(ies) depressed me alot! She should not be let anywhere near people who think they have issues.

Though I liked the person (Spartacus/Troll?) who said "90% need to be told to pull themselves together - the other 10% will just top themselves". very funny.
          Offer of matrimony rescinded.

I have enough problems of my own.

She does seem to be a very nice person though and could do with a bit of guidance and/or a firm controlling hand.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Offer of matrimony rescinded.

I have enough problems of my own.

She does seem to be a very nice person though and could do with a bit of guidance and/or a firm controlling hand.
            yep - she could do with a

if you do it - give her an extra from me...

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              or save it for tommorow?
              If the opportunity is there, do both.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Same with most wimmin..
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I would sooner marry troll.
                  didn't know you were that way inclined.. do you know my views on those who 'bat for the other side'?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    ferret has started posting in TPD. And a welcome addition to the group he is too

Come back in Troll, you know you want to.
                    Naaw it's been ruined by noobs
                    Last edited by Troll; 10 January 2008, 09:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      Naaw it's been ruied by noobs
                      Originally posted by snaw View Post
                      Not sure that members without a CUK age of at least, say 2 years, get a vote.

That'll include YOU then, Troll!

Come join us in TPD, newbie!
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X