• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm just wondering why...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just wondering why...

... most of the threads that Hull gets involved in end up being moved to Light Relief.

cos they usually involve sex , homosexuality and/or racism

Maybe the moderator is a sex starved asian shirt lifter :rolleyes

Comment

Re: ...

Ah well...

Light Relief here we go :rollin

Comment

Some people have no sense of humour fiddle. Who is the moderator anyway? still scots swine?

Comment

And then there are people like fiddle who just have no sense...:lol

Comment

... and there are posters like threaded who can only loosely be described as people.

I don't think the mods can move threads - I think it's CUK themselves. Mind you if they wanted to maintain a professional image virtually all of the threads should be moved Then General could be renamed Boring Bastards and maybe our old mate Rhubarb and Custard would get some traffic.

Comment

Working...
            X