• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anal bleaching ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anal bleaching ...

...is apparently the latest fad for women. Seriously.
    Discuss.

Does it send them clean round the bend if they use Harpic then?
    :lol

Comment

Your guess ...

...is as good as mine:rolleyes

This is not a joke - read it in the Sunday Times, no less.
      What next an AB Salon:rollin

Comment

sounds painful. anyone tried it?

Comment

No ...

... but I spot a business opportunity You could just buy the bleach in bulk and charge £30 a go

Comment

Re: No ...

this has been highlighted in the media for the last year, nothing new really... however, I would have thought this craze would be mor epopular with gays more than women.... or do gays count as women??

(no offence intended to ShaunBhoy, SupremeSpod or any other gay man on this forum :b )

Comment

Sandy,
              it might be something you should seriously consider being as how you actually spend so much time talking out of yours!
              :rollin

Comment

This all sounds highly unlikely. I went to school with a lad called Alan Beeching. Maybe they're talking about him.

Comment

to lighten the colour or to promote swelling?

The mind boggles.

Comment

Working...
                  X