• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In this time and age...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this time and age...

Should a woman change the locks after splitting up?

And what's all this "leave the house to me, you are a contractor anyway" carp?

I propose that men who want to get married should undergo a series of thorough psychological and financial assessments and, ultimately, just be locked up if they refuse to acknowledge the fact that it's just not worth it

Discuss.

PS - tryinf to contribute to those insightful, interesting posts DP mentioned.
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

I'll get me coat.....
    Carpe Pactum

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI? View Post
        Should a woman change the locks after splitting up?

And what's all this "leave the house to me, you are a contractor anyway" carp?

I propose that men who want to get married should undergo a series of thorough psychological and financial assessments and, ultimately, just be locked up if they refuse to acknowledge the fact that it's just not worth it

Discuss.

PS - tryinf to contribute to those insightful, interesting posts DP mentioned.
        You must be feeling depressed, you started this thread in LR FFS.

It can happen the other way around too you know, I left and the bloke tried to get the house, even though I paid the 20% deposit.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          You must be feeling depressed, you started this thread in LR FFS.

It can happen the other way around too you know, I left and the bloke tried to get the house, even though I paid the 20% deposit.
          You are me and I claim my fixed-rate £5 mortgage
          Carpe Pactum

Comment

Working...
          X