• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

knitting (extremely sick joke..you have been warned)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knitting (extremely sick joke..you have been warned)

Three pregnant women sitting in the doctor's waiting room awaiting a check-up, all are knitting.

The first woman goes into her handbag and takes a tablet. The other two women are extremely interested and ask what she has just taken. Brewers yeast and vitamin C tablet she says. Why take them ? ask the other two. Good for me, good for the baby, comes the reply.

A few moments later the second woman goes into her handbag and takes a tablet. Again, the other two women are extremely interested and ask what she has just taken. A Cod Liver Oil and multi-vitamin tablet she says. Why take them ? ask the other two. Good for me, good for the baby, comes the reply.

A few moments later the third woman goes into her handbag and takes a tablet. Again, the other two women are extremely interested and ask what she has just taken. A thalidomide tablet she says. Why take them ? ask the other two. I can't knit sleeves, comes the reply.

Working...
X