• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are the clear signs a woman is single ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the clear signs a woman is single ?

Went back from work to the hotel this evening , all dressed up in a suit. The so-so hot receptionist shows clear interest by not letting me go and asking where I am from, what I do, etc . Then relates similarities in our backgrounds, plays with her hair etc – i.e looks like 100 percent flirting.

I ask her out – and LALAA – she has a boy friend.

I am puzzled. I guess some females can talk to the other sex without having sex/flirting in mind. Not me.

So , in situations like that , what is the clear sign she is single ?
    Last edited by 2uk; 2 November 2007, 19:24.

She was making her boyfriend jealous. Don't answer late night knock on your door there.

HTH

Comment

Obviously, if her nipples are hard while she's talking to you, then she's serious. If not, then don't bother.

Edit: my nipples are hard right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        Obviously, if her nipples are hard while she's talking to you, then she's serious. If not, then don't bother.

Edit: my nipples are hard right now!
        Looks like you're gonna have to remove their bra to find out next time then 2uk

Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Any red-blooded male can sense when a woman's nipples are hard. As long as she's wearing a cashmere sweater.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
            Went back from work to the hotel this evening , all dressed up in a suit. The so-so hot receptionist shows clear interest by not letting me go and asking where I am from, what I do, etc . Then relates similarities in our backgrounds, plays with her hair etc – i.e looks like 100 percent flirting.

I ask her out – and LALAA – she has a boy friend.

I am puzzled. I guess some females can talk to the other sex without having sex/flirting in mind. Not me.

So , in situations like that , what is the clear sign she is single ?
            Ask her. Which you did, and you got your answer. What's the problem?

Comment

Men confuse friendly with flirty.... a lot!!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                Ask her. Which you did, and you got your answer. What's the problem?
                The problem is I might not reach my girl-hits treshhold this year. Being single is hard these days.

I even registered myself at the dating site http://www.plentyoffish.com. Been contacted only by monsters since.
                Last edited by 2uk; 3 November 2007, 14:09.

Comment

The problem is I might not reach my girl-hits treshhold this year. Being single is hard these days.

I even registered myself at the dating site http://www.plentyoffish.com. Been contacted only by monsters since.
                  Have a look at my single friend - you get your friends to recommend you, rather than relying on writing your own profile. Of course, some people fall down on getting people to recommend them

Or search through some of El Duder's old posts to pick up some dating tips and dating site information.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

in situations like that , what is the clear sign she is single ?
                    She hasn't got all your money (YET)
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X