• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Seaman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Seaman

Thank god David Seaman has finally announced he is to hang up his well worn boots. He should have left the game after he left The Gooners, but oh no, he insisted on playing for Man City and further humiliating himself with his waning and faintly comical ability, recurring shoulder problem and pantomime pony-tail.

Yes he was an ambassador for the game and yes he had his glory, but the last couple of years were just undignified.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest....

At least he only humiliated himself at Man City. :lol
    but the last couple of years were just undignified.
    I know, winning the double (for the second time in 4 years) and the FA Cup last season (after pulling off the save of the season in the semi) is just so ...
    (undignified doesn't really fit, does it )

Comment

Working...
    X