• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SUN Premiership Fantasy League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUN Premiership Fantasy League

Anyone taking part in this ? what do you think of the upcoming transfer window ?

I did very well so far with Birmingham players and Teddy Sheringham as my 'cheap' striker .... to back up my solid point scores such as Howard, Terry, Van the Man, Gerrard etc etc

Which teams are going to do well for the rest of the season and which will flop down the table quicker than Spurs are currently doing :lol

I think Newcastle will get stronger, Leeds may make a good fight for it I don't think Fulham, Birmingham and Southampton will stay up in Europen places.

Liverpool :rolleyes what on earth is going on there !!!

I am working with some Charlton season ticket holders they are pretty happy at the moment, Scott Parker should be on the list of prospective England midfielders to watch out for.

Any comments ?

Liverpool what on earth is going on there !!!
    I understand - after seeing the first 70 mins of the Yeovil game.

Comment

Working...
    X