• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heavenly Gates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavenly Gates

Heavenly Gates

When Bill Gates died he went up to Heaven, where Saint Peter showed him to his house -- a beautiful six-bedroom home, with grounds and a pool.

Bill Gates was pleased, and spent many months enjoying the amenities of Heaven.

One day, he was walkking through one of Heaven's many Paradise-like parks and came upon a man dressed in a fine tailored suit.

"That is a nice suit, my friend," said Gates. "Where did you get it?"

"Actually," the main replied, "I was given a hundred of these when i got here. I've been treated really well. I've got a mansion overlooking a beautiful hill, with a huge five-hundred acre estate, a golf course and three Rolls Royces."

"Were you a Pope, or a doctor healing the sick?" asked Gates.

"No," said the man, "I was captain of the Titanic."

Hearing this made Gates so angry that he immediately stalked off to find Saint Peter.

Cornering him, Gates told Peter about the man he had just met, saying, "How cold you give me a shabby house, while you're showering new cars, a manskion and fine suits on the captain of the Titanic? I invented the Windows operating system! Why does he deserve better than me?"

"Yes, but we use Windows," replied Saint Peter, "but the Titanic only crashed once."

Working...
X