• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Playboy open flagship store!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playboy open flagship store!

Out shopping yesterday evening and I noticed Playboy plan to open a flagship store in Oxford St. What would you guys like your other half to get you from the store?
    (I know it’s Friday keep it as clean as you can )
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

A bunny

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Two bunnies... one for now & one for later.
      How would you cook them or do you lizards prefer them raw

Comment

bunnies are soooo 1970's;caught some of the Playboy mansion documentary...silicone pumped up vacant wimmin... cringe making even to a chauvinist like me
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          bunnies are soooo 1970's;caught some of the Playboy mansion documentary...silicone pumped up vacant wimmin... cringe making even to a chauvinist like me
          You can have a rampant rabbit instead of a bunny

Comment

no.. if pushed I would take the bunny, or better still two bunnies at the same time
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              chauvinist like me
              I didn't know you were a chauvinist, trolly

Comment

Not very imaginative boys, guess I will have to go elsewhere for gift ideas
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Buy a bunny outfit and surprise him with you in it AP...we're pretty shallow, a pretty woman in a sexy outfit and we'll all be drooling.

BTW - cost of advice = picture of you in outfit posted on CUK

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
                    BTW - cost of advice = picture of you in outfit posted on CUK
                    I thought they had stopped you lot posting photo's
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X