• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Out of Office reply

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Office reply

Just sent an email to a guy (male) here at the Clients and received the following response that I wanted to share with you all.............

"I am out until Friday and will be picking up male as and when. if urgent my mobile number is......."

I am not sure i wanted to know about his private life....!!!

Are you laughing at gay people?

Fascist bully.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
      Just sent an email to a guy (male)
      [/SIZE]

As opposed to guy (female)?
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

He's probably out in his Alfa Romeo Spider 'entertaining' Jim Davidson as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          As opposed to guy (female)?
          I was trying to clarify for any American viewers!

Comment

I doff my cap to you OG

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            He's probably out in his Alfa Romeo Spider 'entertaining' Jim Davidson as we speak.

'entertaining' and 'Jim Davidson' in once sentence and no negatives.
            Why not?

Comment

Working...
            X