• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony's pony

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony's pony

Tony Blair took us into an illegal war on the misconception that Iraq had acquired weapons of mass destruction. The number of troops killed has reached over a hundred, and the number of Iraqi civillions killed does not bear thinking about. Even today with the war officially over, soldiers and civilians are being killed on a daily basis by insurgents. A lifelong, Labour voter, I vowed never to vote for Tony Blair or the governments he represents ever again after his scandal-ridden premiership. But when he did that 'am I bovvered' sketch with Catherine Tait on Comic Relief night, I screamed with laughter. Well done, Tony, you've got my vote back.

(Frank Mint, Tynedale)

A bit like me.
    I used to be a Bush supporter. 100% behind him in wanting to protect the world as we know it from extremist threats. But then I saw a cartoon where they'd drawn his face to look like a monkey's face, and the scales fell from my eyes.

Comment

Working...
    X