• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help I smell of fish !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help I smell of fish !

This should be hilaroius !

Help! I Smell of Fish (Documentary)

Time:21:00 to 22:00 (1 hour long).
    When:Wednesday 5th September on BBC 3

Documentary about three people who have Fish Odour Syndrome - an incurable condition that causes sufferers to smell of anything from rotting fish to stale sweat to faeces (YUK !). The film looks at how sufferers manage to overcome the prejudice they feel in our increasingly sanitized country, and focuses on eight-year-old Thomas Barber, 32-year-old Rachel Thomas and 43-year-old Carol Sexton as they seek treatment and acceptance.
    Last edited by Clownio; 7 September 2007, 09:24.
    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

I knew a girl who smelled of fish.....Carol Cod they called her!! She was a bit of a trout though.

Is a plaice for this in society!!

IGMC..
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      I knew a girl who smelled of fish.....Carol Cod they called her!! She was a bit of a trout though.

Is a plaice for this in society!!

IGMC..
      All women smell of fish to a certain extent. Or is it Scampi Fries?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        Your thinking of cheesy wotsits!!!
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Peeled prawns do it for me....., mmmmmm prawns

Comment

Was this program on? Did anyone see it?

Comment

I missed it but did SKY+ it for future amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio View Post
                I missed it but did SKY+ it for future amusement.
                We will expect some feedback once viewed.....

Comment

Wasted a lot of viewing time trying to find the "Turn on smell-o-vision" switch on my brand new telly and eventually gave up. As a result the programme lost a lot of its impact and only had a couple of laugh out loud moments. I had to cheer myself up by watching re-runs of "**** off I'm fat" and "The 34 stone teenager". Now they were funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    would not know, i refuse to go down. ha

Comment

Working...
                    X