• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last man standing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last man standing

A meteor struck Earth and the sole surviving man wakes up to see himself surrounded by hundreds mutated cannibals ready to eat him alive at any second.

The man was in shock, and whispered to himself, "Oh my God... I'm f*cked."

The clouds parted and a ray of light made its way down to where the man was. Gods voice spoke to him saying "No.. you are not f*cked, dont worry. Throw that piece of rock in front of you as hard as you can to the cannibal with the biggest head mask."

The man hits the Chief of the tribe right on the forehead with the rock. And with that, he collapsed to the floor.

God: "Now you're f*cked."

Originally posted by Flat Eric View Post
    A meteor struck Earth and the sole surviving man wakes up to see himself surrounded by hundreds mutated cannibals ready to eat him alive at any second.

The clouds parted and a ray of light made its way down to where the man was. Gods voice spoke to him saying "No.. you are not f*cked, dont worry. Throw that piece of rock in front of you as hard as you can to the cannibal with the biggest head mask."

The man hits the Chief of the tribe right on the forehead with the rock. And with that, he collapsed to the floor.

Don't give up your day job as they say

Comment

I don't get it. Were they going to let him off for good behaviour? Is the big cannibal dead? Do they all eat him instead, like the orc on the Lord of the Rings film?

Comment

Originally posted by Flat Eric View Post

Chan

So why are the mutants always the "bad guys"?
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Working...
        X