• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England lose another war

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England lose another war

2-1 to the Germans. Teutonic barstards.

Beckham was sh1t. I started keeping stats of his success rate with passes and dead-ball kicks. After seventy minutes they were laughably poor and getting worse. Yet I see in my paper today he didn't have a bad game...

Sorry - I was having an AtW moment. At least Posh wasn't there.

Thought the final result didn't reflect the game. 1st German goal was a goalkeeping error, even so we should have converted the many chances we had. Germany are not the teutonic machine they once were.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

This was a bad result for we England fans. Especially for me, as I got a ticket for the German end and found myself sitting next to a German uberfrau! That's an in-joke amongst world leaders by the way.

Remember we were without Gerrard, Beckham, Neville, Cole and Rooney, and when they are fit again I am sure we will qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
        This was a bad result for we England fans. Especially for me, as I got a ticket for the German end and found myself sitting next to a German uberfrau! That's an in-joke amongst world leaders by the way.

Remember we were without Gerrard, Beckham, Neville, Cole and Rooney, and when they are fit again I am sure we will qualify.
        Feck off Gordo. You're going to see what losing means soon, I hope
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Last week was good win for England - it is always a great achievement to beat Germany, especially in a group qualifier.

I was there when we won the world cup against Germany, sitting at the Gallowgate End, watching that magnificent hat-trick by Bobby Charlton.

Comment

Working...
          X