• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B

Here's my Plan B.

She's single.

Why, Why, WHY does anyone advertise a win of that magnitude? I'd keep it VERY quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
      Why, Why, WHY does anyone advertise a win of that magnitude? I'd keep it VERY quiet.
      I expect there were some incentives from the lottery organisers. That's how it used to work with the football pools.

Comment

The Camelot website says that you can keep it quiet, but they then basically say "but everyone will find out, anyway - so why not let us manage the publicity for you, and get some free advertising?"

When I won that £14 million, I didn't tell a soul.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          Here's my Plan B.

She's single.
          Not quite - she's separated from her husband.

Bet she wishes she'd got divorced now - hope he takes half of everything!
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I expect there were some incentives from the lottery organisers. That's how it used to work with the football pools.
            Incentives? Like what? She's got £35M!!! A choice of a carriage clock or a pen wouldn't do it for me!

Comment

Incentives? Like what? She's got £35M!!! A choice of a carriage clock or a pen wouldn't do it for me!
              It would obviously depend on the clock, they make some nice ones nowadays...
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Here's my Plan B.

She's single.
                oi, that's my mum you're talking about

Comment

Would you really for the money???

I mean I'm sure she's gotta lovely personality....BUT she s a little aesthetically challenging...

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
                    Would you really for the money???

I mean I'm sure she's gotta lovely personality....BUT she s a little aesthetically challenging...
                    For 35million I'd even shag a cartoon dog. Do you know any?

Comment

Working...
                    X