• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday fun - Best tense moment in a film

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chugnut
    No, that's Footloose.

He was in Tremors though, along with the excellent Fred Ward. Now that's a good film.

Stir of Echoes..... scary!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Red Dragon - when the blind lady is with the killer, no major moment, just when he is with her!

Also in the beginning when Hannibal has gone for a jimmy riddle and the detective has a look in his 'cooking' books
      "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Hannibal, when Inspector Rinaldo Pazzi gets disembowelled, "blink once for yes and two for no ......"

Actually looking at Verger, one of Hannibal's earlier victims makes me feel very uneasy “Cordell ….”

Comment

The Game is another great film, i would say i was tense all the way through!

Comment

Cannibal's Cookbook

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars
              Tents moment in a film - Barbara Windsor - Carry on Camping oooh matron
              (i'll get me coat)
              [TOMMY COOPER VOICE]
              I went to the doctor and I said "Doctor, sometimes I feel like a wigwam and sometimes I feel like a teepee". He said "Relax, you're too tense".
              [/TOMMY COOPER VOICE]

Comment

The shower room scene in 'Schindlers List' where everyone is crowded in together naked and terrified.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

The negotiation scene in Sexy Beast where Don is trying to get Gal to come out of retirement.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Opening scene of Leon, where the fat coke dealer is panicking and on the phone, until he gets a knife to the throat.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Christopher Eccleston peering through the drill holes in Shallow Grave, or when the hit men go into the loft, and come down again pretty quickly.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X