• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arabic Dictatorships.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arabic Dictatorships.

Feckin Dictatorship countries with fecking dictator leaders and fecking dictatorship followers.

I don’t wanna get to religions because I will be sent to feck off , but there are examples of Arabic countries where the fackin dictatorships are outrageous. US might be going after its interests in Iraq , but damn I am glad that fackup was hung.

I mean these are some of the oil richest countries in the world , but instead of the money going to the society , it goes to a few fackin dictators that leave like more that kings and do whatever the fack they want. They use the ****** religion to control the poor people , give them peanuts , and tell them to follow and listen them.

The US might be a complete bastard with the “terrorist” bull*** wars but , I am really sorry, the Arabs need to stand up and show that they are not criminals and terrorists. They need to fack up their fackin Dictators and realize how manipulated they are. Unless they do that … well , they will be all seen as fanatics.

Lybia. Complete ****** ****** facks. How can this be possible. You torture for 8 years few innocent people from a poor county. You sentence them to death 3 times. You get 1 million per infected child from the EU. And in the end ?? Well they admitted the medics are innocent.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6939216.stm

But WTF , let’s get back to csharp.
    Last edited by 2uk; 9 August 2007, 21:30.

Originally posted by 2uk

I mean these are some of the oil richest countries in the world , but instead of the money going to the society , it goes to a few fackin dictators that leave like more that kings and do whatever the fack they want. They use the ****** religion to control the poor people , give them peanuts , and tell them to follow and listen them.

The US might be a complete bastard with the “terrorist” bull*** wars but , I am really sorry, the Arabs need to stand up and show that they are not criminals and terrorists. They need to fack up their fackin Dictators and realize how manipulated they are. Unless they do that … well , they will be all seen as fanatics.

Lybia. Complete ****** ****** facks. How can this be possible. You torture for 8 years few innocent people from a poor county. You sentence them to death 3 times. You get 1 million per infected child from the EU. And in the end ?? Well they admitted the medics are innocent.

You missed out Israel; it has apatite.
    United Kingdom; it has an unelected head of state.
    USA, passed two elections fixed.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
      Feckin Dictatorship countries with fecking dictator leaders and fecking dictatorship followers.

I don’t wanna get to religions because I will be sent to feck off , but there are examples of Arabic countries where the fackin dictatorships are outrageous. US might be going after its interests in Iraq , but damn I am glad that fackup was hung.

Feckin', fackin', fickin', fockin'...

Comment

Unfortunately in the post-war period, the US, Britain and France (and the USSR when it was in existence) have done little to encourage democracy and much to encourage dictatorship in the region. Oil is the key because the west wants secure world oil supplies. Couple of examples:

The Saud dynasty has always had large scale Western support.

Saddam was backed by the West because of his opposition to Islamic Iran (the Islamic Revolution having replaced the Western backed dictator the Shah of Iran, who had himself been put in place in a Western backed coup to overthrow the democratic regime, which was threatening Western oil proits in Iran).

This isn't to say that the West is to blame for all dictatorship and lack of democracy in the Arab countries - it's hard to blame the West for Syrian dictatorship (a country without oil). But the West has shown little interest in promoting democracy - it's all been about backing whoever will ensure oil supplies).

Comment

Was this in LR before or has it been moved (for contentiousness?)

Comment

Iraq needs a dictator

I must admit, and I know from certain perspectives it is an abhorrent view, but I have believed for a long time that Iraq had the leader (Saddam) they deserved.

He was a ruthless leader who kept Iraqs many ethnic groups from tearing the country apart.

America/Britain really should have focussed efforts on getting him to toe the line (no more gassing kurds etc) as opposed to toppling him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
              Iraq needs a dictator

I must admit, and I know from certain perspectives it is an abhorrent view, but I have believed for a long time that Iraq had the leader (Saddam) they deserved.

He was a ruthless leader who kept Iraqs many ethnic groups from tearing the country apart.

America/Britain really should have focussed efforts on getting him to toe the line (no more gassing kurds etc) as opposed to toppling him.
              I agree - but then I'm not a Kurd.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                It's all our fault anyway.

Like everything else.

For breaking up the Ottoman Empire...
                Speak for yourself - it's not my fault. I didn't break up the Ottoman Empire.

Comment

Working...
                X