• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Made my day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made my day

One of the lovely South African ladies I work with was looking at something on my laptop, and she rested her left boob on my right shoulder. Made my day I can tell you.

Originally posted by Moose423956
    One of the lovely South African ladies I work with was looking at something on my laptop, and she rested her left boob on my right shoulder. Made my day I can tell you.
    "I can't believe it, I was looking at Moose's laptop and he rubbed himself against my left breast..."

Jobserve is your friend

Comment

Boob Amusement...

A few years ago, watched The Price Is Right with Brucie comparing. A middle-aged lady won the lot. All her friends in the audience came onto the stage to congratulate her, etc. In her excitement, the winner clutched like a demon onto an elderly friend's boob. It was just hilarious watching her friend try to remove the clutching hand from her tit. The winner was so elated, screaming with joy, weeping, etc, that she hadn't realized what she was doing. Wish I'd videoed it.

Comment

Working...
      X