• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get a 3663 accoutn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a 3663 accoutn

Anyone use 3663 to supply there limited company?

They do an excellent tub of gravy that I want to buy, I'm assuming I can use my limited company number to open an account, anyone ever been sucessful with this?

Trade food supplying for catering of course

You do realise the minimum they will want you to order is about 2 pallets worth.

I used to deliver for them (still do when they are busy and the price is right).

The supply pizza hut, bk, kfc and pubs so they are unlikley to be interested in anything under £150 worth of grub.

You can try it as I have had a "few" deliveries to small shops that were for £30 or so quid. But the delivery charged for an artic are...large.

Comment

Cool, well I'm a have to blag it in how much I will spend with them to get the account open and I'm sure I can make a reasonable shopping list to hit £150.

Will be worth it for a tub of gravy, I know someone who works at 3663 and they are not even allowed to buy me one

Comment

My last woman was a good tub o' gravy.

Comment

Working...
        X