• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you vote for Boris?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you vote for Boris?

After his latest stunt - his own job application, seriously, what do you think?
    Yes
    47.06%
    No
    29.41%
    I am AndyW
    23.53%

Good poll, mate. Nice to see the 'I am Andyw' option.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I don't get the Boris thing, at all. He's a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
        I don't get the Boris thing, at all. He's a turd.
        I suppose you have to look at the alternatives - Red Ken!

At least they are in London - they can stay there and do the rest of us a favour

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars
          I suppose you have to look at the alternatives - Red Ken!

At least they are in London - they can stay there and do the rest of us a favour
          Hmmm... which turd to vote for... hmmm...

Comment

Just remembered: I saw Boris in Thame, Oxfordshire. In fact, he was my MP when I lived there! The shame of it! And I hail from Scouse Land!

Comment

Boris has only been MP for Henley-on-Thames.

Bloody funny bloke, and he can be quite serious when he wants to be. Brois over Red Ken any day IMHO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                Boris has only been MP for Henley-on-Thames.
                From Boris' own website: "Of course the constituency also includes the historic town of Thame further north." So there!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                  Bloody funny bloke, and he can be quite serious when he wants to be.
                  He's a wannabe celeb; presided over The Spectator when one of its writers (Taki) penned a 100% irrefutably racist article (and that's at least one); cheerfully maligned a city (Liverpool) that his own party have been trying for decades to win over; he's crap. Gets away with it because his silly schoolboy looks and demeanor fool the easily led.
                  Last edited by richard-af; 31 July 2007, 13:08.

Comment

Working...
                  X