• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long?

So, how long will it be until Duder is back under yet another cunning disguise?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Originally posted by TheFaqqer
    So, how long will it be until Duder is back under yet another cunning disguise?
    I think he may have run out of lives this time.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

He'll probably get fired for using an anonymising proxy at work next, trying to post from a diff IP.

Comment

Perhaps a "Parental Advisory" Board is needed?

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
          Perhaps a "Parental Advisory" Board is needed?
          Sounds like a good idea - there could do with a few more boards that makes it a bit easier to classify posts. "General" is too general, and LR is too vague - e.g. posts about Jordan's baby don't really fit into either category (IMHO).
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaqqer
            Sounds like a good idea - there could do with a few more boards that makes it a bit easier to classify posts. "General" is too general, and LR is too vague - e.g. posts about Jordan's baby don't really fit into either category (IMHO).
            i wish people stopped using the thread about Jordan's baby as an example of a trite thread!

it was not a post about Jordan's baby! It was a post about the continuing cult of celebrity silly names....she called it Starbuck Moonfruit or summat.

i should have posted it in LR tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
              i wish people stopped using the thread about Jordan's baby as an example of a trite thread!

it was not a post about Jordan's baby! It was a post about the continuing cult of celebrity silly names....she called it Starbuck Moonfruit or summat.

i should have posted it in LR tho.

all the fricken old school moaners are out in force now :rollyes: And the post count police

All of us newbies are targets today!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

all the fricken old school moaners are out in force now :rollyes: And the post count police

All of us newbies are targets today!
                aye SA. new and proud! (and unbanned!)

hey, are you on bench still? anything in t'pipe?

Comment

Why was e-d banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
                    Why was e-d banned?
                    he went particularly hyper-active late yesterday afternoon. He started by quizzing female board members about their sexual habits, then started a thread about a jelly-filled male sex aid(!), and finished by being nasty to SA.

He went too far, too soon, he saw the whole of the moon.

Comment

Working...
                    X