• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourtite Bond girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burdock
    Why not strictly a Bond girl?! Live and Let Die?!

Yeah but she was someone that Bond just shagged, not a proper Bond girl like Bo Derek etc...SHHH I know what I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by smee.again
      Yeah but she was someone that Bond just shagged, not a proper Bond girl like Bo Derek etc...SHHH I know what I mean...
      So how would you rate Jill St. John (Diamonds are Forever)? Another fantastic looker IMO
      Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZZ Snoozer
        So how would you rate Jill St. John (Diamonds are Forever)? Another fantastic looker IMO

Not bad...not bad at all...

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZZ Snoozer

Wasn't she married to Brosnan in real life or was it the other one (gets killed on the beach)?

Comment

Fiona Fullerton - A view to a kill ........phoooooorrrrrr!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboy
              Fiona Fullerton - A view to a kill ........phoooooorrrrrr!!!
              Wasn't she a pron star?

Comment

Vesper Lynd /Eva Green

She is a FOX and she's not afraid to get naked for the sake of art, bless her

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1200692/
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

So many babes to choose from....

Ursula Andressof course..... Carey Lowell was quite fit Jill St John

Would have to be Halle Berry though...hubba hubba

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08
                    So many babes to choose from....

Ursula Andressof course..... Carey Lowell was quite fit Jill St John

Would have to be Halle Berry though...hubba hubba
                    But don't get a lift home from her.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
                      But don't get a lift home from her.
                      The number of times I've had to say no.....she gets so disappointed poor girl

Comment

Working...
                      X