• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heard the one about...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard the one about...

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddly...rpc=22&sp=true

I like the bit about "I wanted to remind everyone that we have a bomb joke law since the 1970s," Do we have a law like that?

I am not sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing.
    Currently in Ireland on the news you here of a lot of people charges under the "offences against the state act" like they couldn’t be bothered to look it up so this will cover anything. But every time someone is convicted they are extending to reach of the act. Soon there will be only one law, what we say goes, police state, hello.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Yes - it's oh so close to Orwellian madness.

Comment

Related gag:
        My Uncle Derek, a bus driver, died peacefully in his sleep; unlike his screaming passengers.

Comment

Working...
        X