• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hate cheese

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate cheese

God, I really really hate cheese...not only does it stink and have a horrid globby texture, but it clogs up the system and produces psychotic nightmares. Isn't it really just rancid cows bacteria that has gone mouldy and hard?

Does anybody else hate it? Or, failing that, what food stuffs make you go like this ...>

Oh, celery is another one. Crunchy, accrid tasting meal-poisoner...

Beet Bloody Root!!

Hate the taste, the colour makes me shudder and it stinks to boot!!
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Beetroot - can't stand the stuff. Rather knaw on my own kidneys than eat beetroot.

Comment

Scallops.

Comment

Blessed are the beetroot makers

Comment

I can't stand

Liquorice
            Aniseed
            Pesto

I do however *love* a cheese and celery casserole with a nice beetroot side salad.
            It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Butter beans and coleslaw.......UUURGHHHH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                God, I really really hate cheese...not only does it stink and have a horrid globby texture, but it clogs up the system and produces psychotic nightmares. Isn't it really just rancid cows bacteria that has gone mouldy and hard?

Does anybody else hate it? Or, failing that, what food stuffs make you go like this ...>

Oh, celery is another one. Crunchy, accrid tasting meal-poisoner...

I hate porridge, it just looks like someone has vomited in a bowl.

I have no problems with most foods, including all the ones mentioned so far in this thread.
                Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  that dark green cabbage...
                  Kale?

The missus always insists kale gets put in with mashed potato.
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I love cheese.

I dislike
                    Cauliflower
                    Beetroot
                    Raw Coriander

I absolutely cannot stomach
                    Boiled/steamed cabbage (don't mind it in coleslaw)
                    Sprouts - they're just little ******* cabbages aren't they
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X