• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Cat onslaught begins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Cat onslaught begins

    The cat's are taking over the world, and it's starting at the BBC! Lots of mogs on here too.

    Cat o' doom (already posted)

    Tabby mog terrorises bear

    Purring car

    Hitchcock got the species wrong. Rise up, my brethren!

    #2
    I love cats...I have 4 rescued cats......

    Comment


      #3
      Already Packed doesn't like cats

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Burdock
        Already Packed doesn't like cats


        I was gonna make a comment but fear of ban has put me off!!!!!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Burdock
          Already Packed doesn't like cats
          Another suspect for my thread disappearing, you were there Burdock
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by alreadypacked
            Another suspect for my thread disappearing, you were there Burdock


            Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about...

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by alreadypacked
              Another suspect for my thread disappearing, you were there Burdock
              only at the beginning.

              not guilty

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Burdock
                only at the beginning.

                not guilty
                Ok, I have my suspicions, but no confession yet !
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Chugnut
                  The cat's are taking over the world, and it's starting at the BBC! Lots of mogs on here too.

                  Cat o' doom (already posted)

                  Tabby mog terrorises bear

                  Purring car

                  Hitchcock got the species wrong. Rise up, my brethren!
                  Perhaps it's an assassin cat, hired by the next-of-kin to finish off the relative in the hope of getting quick access to the contents of the will?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Colemanisor
                    Perhaps it's an assassin cat, hired by the next-of-kin to finish off the relative in the hope of getting quick access to the contents of the will?
                    An assassin cat - would it be called the Purrminator (I'll get me coat)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X