• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cat o' death

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat o' death

A US cat has an apparent ability to sense when a nursing home's residents are about to die. Oscar has a habit of curling up next to patients at the home in their final hours. The two-year-old cat has been correct in 25 cases so far.

Linky

Maybe the cat bites them in the night????
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Shoot the bloody thing!!
    You think after 5 or more cases they would have done sumfin ....

(Mind would be funny if it was a stuffed cat!)
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

They should check to see if it's been chipped. "If lost, return to Dr. H Shipman, Hyde, UK."

Comment

"The cat is said to do his own rounds, just like the doctors and nurses at the home, but is not generally friendly to patients"

I wouldn't think that patients would be too friendly towards this feline Grim Reaper! A moggy version of the Black Spot.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin
          A US cat has an apparent ability to sense when a nursing home's residents are about to die. Oscar has a habit of curling up next to patients at the home in their final hours. The two-year-old cat has been correct in 25 cases so far.

Linky

Maybe the cat bites them in the night????
          And how many cases has it curled up and the patient lived? And how many died without the cat near?

Comment

On a similar note here is one scary cat!

Evil Feline
            "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
              And how many cases has it curled up and the patient lived? And how many died without the cat near?
              It's a typical USA "Health Care" thing to save cash.

"Sorry Mrs. Spiggot - Tiddles walked past your bed this morning and miaowed. Roll up your sleeve..."

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony
                On a similar note here is one scary cat!

Evil Feline
                That cat weighs 15lb! No wonder the bear crapped itself - it's a panther!

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
                  It's a typical USA "Health Care" thing to save cash.

"Sorry Mrs. Spiggot - Tiddles walked past your bed this morning and miaowed. Roll up your sleeve..."

Comment

Working...
                  X