• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Picking your nose at your desk.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking your nose at your desk.

Have been doing it for years. Any other contractors familiar with this behaviour at your desk?

Do it in my sleep aparently.
    Fortunately I don't fall asleep at work very often

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      Have been doing it for years. Any other contractors familiar with this behaviour at your desk?

Where do you wipe it? Or are you a flicker? Or eater?

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
        Where do you wipe it? Or are you a flicker? Or eater?

certainly dont eat it.

i just put it on the desk, and then eventually wipe it all on the floor once its gone hard.

Comment

certainly dont eat it.

i just put it on the desk, and then eventually wipe it all on the floor once its gone hard.

Good tactics...you should try flicking it. See if can get it in a girls hair.....

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
            Good tactics...you should try flicking it. See if can get it in a girls hair.....
            Call the cops

Comment

At my last contract I stuck a sizeable bogey on the toilet wall above a urinal to see how long it took the cleaners to remove it, it was still there 6 months later and still possibly there. Outsourced cleaning services obviously.

Comment

natural replacement for blu tac - green tac
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

between picking your nose and the wind - I bet you workmates love you.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
                    At my last contract I stuck a sizeable bogey on the toilet wall above a urinal to see how long it took the cleaners to remove it, it was still there 6 months later and still possibly there. Outsourced cleaning services obviously.
                    Ewww ... that was you? What about all the other bogeys that remain there? It seems reasonable to assume that we are talking about the same office given that I've never seen this bizarre habit take place anywhere else in my life.

Comment

Working...
                    X