• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police plea on genital mutilation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police plea on genital mutilation

Look at the scary picture of the woman with the scissors!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6291218.stm

There are several types of mutilation, ranging from a minor piercing of the clitoris to the complete removal of all the external genitalia.

In some cases, what remains is then stitched up with coarse thread - leaving a tiny hole, perhaps just the size of a matchstick, for urinating and menstruation.

I bet you were the kid at school that looked up rude words in the dictonary.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      Look at the scary picture of the woman with the scissors!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6291218.stm

There are several types of mutilation, ranging from a minor piercing of the clitoris to the complete removal of all the external genitalia.

In some cases, what remains is then stitched up with coarse thread - leaving a tiny hole, perhaps just the size of a matchstick, for urinating and menstruation.
      Yep - it's a disgusting practice all right.

Comment

The article also goes onto say

"Yet many families apparently believe it is an essential part of initiation into adulthood and the only way to ensure their daughter is seen as "pure" and thus desirable by potential husbands. "

You can imagine a potential husband being invited for a private inspection and thinking to himself "Hmm, nice stitch-work. I'll take her"

Comment

I can't imagine why men would want a girl with a mangled minge....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco

Comment

Because they come from a f*cked up culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                Because they come from a f*cked up culture.

What's the betting this thread will be deleted or shunted over to LR?

Comment

Hey, no need to get lippy!
                  I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

I know its not in the same league, but when I was little my mum had the end of my knob cut off. Its all to do with the culture, fkin stupid though

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X