• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

fair offers to asking prices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5% I reckon...

Comment

I was asking 325, accepted 313. Market has cooled since the HIP debacle and it's taking longer to sell.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
        I was asking 325, accepted 313. Market has cooled since the HIP debacle and it's taking longer to sell.
        sounds fair to me, only 12k less.

this is exactly my point, offering 560 when the asking price is only 575 is a fair offer , some people are just greedy.

Comment

Never be afraid of walking away; there is ALWAYS a better deal somewhere. I think 560 cash for 575 is more than generous. Call the EA on Friday and say the bid is now 555; that will scare the vendor!
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
          X