• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone want fixing up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    That's good coming from someone who looks like you... homo sap, I think not...

Though you are green, so that makes up for a lot.
    At least I'm 40 - 50% human.

Comment

SA she sounds gorgeous.

Good luck with your search

Comment

SA

Im in York 5 days a week and could do with killing some time.
        Got any pics of this gorgoues friend of yours?
        Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
          SA

Im in York 5 days a week and could do with killing some time.
          Got any pics of this gorgoues friend of yours?
          Nah - I showed her this thread and she's kind of terrified of all of you now.

Oh well, at least I tried.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            Nah - I showed her this thread and she's kind of terrified of all of you now.

Oh well, at least I tried.
            I am sure their bark is worse than their bite, but it would still leave a mark.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

when i was young i used to approach girls and say "My Friend Wanted To Know if You Have Got A Boyfriend" when really it was me who wanted to know. (I was shy) so SA is there really a friend or is this Search for My Right for you ??

I like the sound of your voice on this forum maybe we can get together like Magnet and Steel
              Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I've had some good nites out in York, maybe I already know her?????

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboy
                    I've had some good nites out in York, maybe I already know her?????
                    lol !
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X