• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

10 years for a BJ

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 years for a BJ

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6743303.stm

funny thing is look at the guys lawyer;'s name;

Mr Wilson's lawyer, BJ Bernstein, said: "It is extremely, extremely disturbing that the attorney general would take this action now."
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

I wouldn't wait that long, I would go elsewhere. You must be dating the wrong kind of women.....

Comment

If you read it, it was him going down on her, not the other way round.....

Comment

Now that is harsh.,.....I hope she tasted goooood!!!!!

Comment

I reckon el duder would be serving a life sentence if he lived in Georgia
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

how long until we go to the LR
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

good on him hope she choked on it...............what a laugh its her own fault thinking it was a lolly pop

Comment

Working...
              X