• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you donate the contents of your nuts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you donate the contents of your nuts?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6661261.stm

New laws removing anonymity from sperm donors have led to a shortfall in recent years - there are just 208 in the UK.

Ok, you'd have to be a w@anker (literally) to be a donor, but also a w@anker not to realise the potential consequences in the future if the CSA got involved (since it's your kid and thus your responsibility for maintenance)

i know the kids can track you down, but surely you could not be touched for cash?

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
      i know the kids can track you down, but surely you could not be touched for cash?
      Who knows. Blokes who went through clean-break divorces by handing over the house to their ex's soon found it didn't count when the CSA was formed and it came knocking on the door.

Comment

It will all come to a head!
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

will I have to declare any money earnt this way, or is it 'cash in hand'

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
            will I have to declare any money earnt this way, or is it 'cash in hand'
            Did you provide your own equipment?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
              http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6661261.stm

New laws removing anonymity from sperm donors have led to a shortfall in recent years - there are just 208 in the UK.

Ok, you'd have to be a w@anker (literally) to be a donor, but also a w@anker not to realise the potential consequences in the future if the CSA got involved (since it's your kid and thus your responsibility for maintenance)
              I though that the nurses extracted the donor sperm.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                I though that the nurses extracted the donor sperm.

Can you mange a (female) nurse coming home from a long day at he donor clinic.

Hubby: Good day, dear?
                Nurse; Oh, busy. Wanked of 28 blokes. By bloody wrist is killing me!!

Comment

How much do they pay for love juice
                  I could wank twice a day

Comment

Apparently your identity is only disclosed once the child is 18 years old. But yes, I'd imagine explaining that one to your missus must be a bit of a headache. Want 18 years to worry about someone coming to knock on your door? Not me.

Comment

Working...
                    X