• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EBs You'd Most Like To Tw@t!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman
    a) WTF does EB stand for?
    b) ElanIT

So glad you asked that been racking my brains for weeks now!!!!!
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

There's a special place in recruitment agents' hell reserved for Huxley. I posted them a wooden spoon once years ago. Might have been too subtle. Maybe a brick through their office window would have been better.

Comment

Progressive

Huxley make me laugh at the moment

Comment

I still get e-mails from huxley for totally inappropriate roles despite telling them that I only want work in South Wales and I don't want a permie role, and I don't do coding anymore either...
          Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
            I still get e-mails from huxley for totally inappropriate roles despite telling them that I only want work in South Wales and I don't want a permie role, and I don't do coding anymore either...
            Maybe they thought you were joking about only wanting to work in South Wales?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              In my experience, that's very likely...
              perhaps I should mark on my CV

" not elegible for work in england "

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I'm in the happy position of having shut everywhere I've worked in Wales... apart from the fruit machine company (which sounds like it's struggling) and my current gig, which is Eyer Edjukashun.
                have you done this on purpose or want it just Incompetence ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
                  perhaps I should mark on my CV

" not elegible for work in england "
                  Edit that to say "Nue Liebour's England" and that's a cracking good idea!
                  Last edited by Sysman; 19 April 2007, 16:08.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman
                    Edit that to say "Nue Liebour's England" and that's a cracking good idea!
                    or just "dim sais"...

Comment

Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway, Pathway!
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X