• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celeb You Would Most Like to Tw@t!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy Murray.

Sour faced miserable g1t.

Comment

Ricky Gervais - just to see if it's true what they say...

Weebles Wobble But They Don't Fall Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        Graham Norton (sorry, Lord of the Rings, geddit?) That would wipe the camp smirk off his kisser.
        Catherine Tate. One full-on smack in the gob, I guarantee she'd be well bovvered!

Comment

Russ Abbot.

It was de rigeur watching on a Saturday night at home, by my Father who found it hilarious, whilst my Mother busied herself in the kitchen, and I messed around on my Atari 400 upstairs.

Anyone remember Russ's hit "Atmosphere" ?

Mind you, my Father used to watch all the trashy shows then, "Blind Date, Blankety Blank, Family Fortunes, etc". Mother never watched them.

Mother used to watch the "Good Life, To the Manor Born, Reilly Ace of Spies" which Father always avoided.

About the only thing they did watch together was "The Two Ronnies", and for that I would also leave the computer alone for 45 mins.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
          X