• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

is there a name for this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a name for this?

So you're banging away like an old barn door, the 'lady' is on her hands and knees, you're going at it furiously, the old fella slips out as you drawback and then as you thrust forward with all your fury it slips into the wrong hole - balls deep. There must be (somewhere) a name for this. No one in the office seems to know.

Originally posted by XTC
    So you're banging away like an old barn door, the 'lady' is on her hands and knees, you're going at it furiously, the old fella slips out as you drawback and then as you thrust forward with all your fury it slips into the wrong hole - balls deep. There must be (somewhere) a name for this. No one in the office seems to know.
    Send it to Viz, thye will probably have an answer. You could look in the urban dictionary, but how do you start a search for something like that?

try here
    Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 17 April 2007, 11:30.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

It's called making the most of ones opportunities.

Almost happened to me when I was in my teens. Getting it on with my girlfriend in the dark (she was shy not ugly!) suddenly she says "that's the wrong hole". Wasn't sure if she wanted me to stop of continue. I stopped just to be sure. Plus she might not have wiped her arse properly last time she had a dump
      "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
        It's called making the most of ones opportunities.

Almost happened to me when I was in my teens. Getting it on with my girlfriend in the dark (she was shy not ugly!) suddenly she says "that's the wrong hole". Wasn't sure if she wanted me to stop of continue. I stopped just to be sure. Plus she might not have wiped her arse properly last time she had a dump

Comment

its quiet nice up the back doors actually.
          I've tried it a few times.

Backdoors are all the rage at the moment
          Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
            Arse manslaughter.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              Arse manslaughter.
              Or maybe your arm slips and you end up elbow deep. I doubt there's a word for that now.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
                Or maybe your arm slips and you end up elbow deep. I doubt there's a word for that now.
                Fisting!!!

Comment

Watch thievery. Still, she'll probably be regular as clockwork afterwards. No prunes needed.
                  "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
                    its quiet nice up the back doors actually.
                    I've tried it a few times.

Backdoors are all the rage at the moment
                    Not sure I understand why. Or if I want to know...

Comment

Working...
                    X