• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cricket World Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cricket World Cup

Which means lots of quality sports on the box for those of us who like it, and a bunch of tosh for those that don't!

Best way to pass the day
    Stick cricket
    "Wait, I still function!"

I dumped my load on Pakistan.

Comment

Oh bollocks. Lost to WI.

It's all part of the Master Plan though, like in 1992.

Comment

I recon Pakistan aren’t playing their better players due to drug issues. Probably all tulipe scared that they’ll get busted again, otherwise why would they not play their best team?

Guess its like how some South Africans will not play in India due to outstanding charges…

Ruins the game, but it was nice to see the Indies win at home. There will be some sore heads this morn!
        "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Indeed - whenever there is a cricket controversy anywhere in the world, it's even money that Pakistan are involved in it.

Comment

Oh no - 79-6 against the Irish. There goes my investment.

Comment

Right you Pakistanis - you've got to bowl out the Paddies and their assorted Aussies and South African for under 132 to rescue my investment.

Trouble is, I want the Paddies to win.

Comment

Bangladesh look like beating India, and it looks like Ireland are going to beat Pakistan! Has the whole world been turned upside down while I wasn't looking

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  Right you Pakistanis - you've got to bowl out the Paddies and their assorted Aussies and South African for under 132 to rescue my investment.

Trouble is, I want the Paddies to win.
                  Racist

Comment

Originally posted by The Farmer

Racist

This was the opposite of the Australia v Scotland problem - this time I wanted both to win.

Pity about Bob Woolmer.

Comment

Working...
                    X