• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Welcome to our newest member

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    mmmm Cleveland Steamer

    Comment


      #22
      Originally posted by Jawz .
      mmmm Cleveland Steamer

      You worry me sometimes

      I like your avatar!
      The pope is a tard.

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by SallyAnne
        You worry me sometimes

        I like your avatar!
        Thankyou and thankyou.

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by Jawz .
          Thankyou and thankyou.

          Although your dancer appears to have quite big hips.
          The pope is a tard.

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by SallyAnne
            Although your dancer appears to have quite big hips.
            **** it she does too, obviously not a regular raver, hopefully she'll lose a bit of weight with this constant dancing.

            Comment


              #26
              Originally posted by Jawz .
              **** it she does too, obviously not a regular raver, hopefully she'll lose a bit of weight with this constant dancing.
              She must be getting the munchies pretty bad - that jumper round her waist isn't doing much for her either.

              Actually - are you sure it's a lass?
              The pope is a tard.

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by SallyAnne
                She must be getting the munchies pretty bad - that jumper round her waist isn't doing much for her either.

                Actually - are you sure it's a lass?
                Good point.. it does look a bit like a camp bloke? Hmm I might change it to a football team or a lion.

                Comment


                  #28
                  Originally posted by Jawz .
                  Good point.. it does look a bit like a camp bloke? Hmm I might change it to a football team or a lion.

                  One extreme to the other!!
                  The pope is a tard.

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    One extreme to the other!!
                    Yup!
                    Last edited by Jawz .; 1 March 2007, 19:33.

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Originally posted by Jawz .
                      Yup!
                      I thought you were away?
                      The pope is a tard.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X